Connected street lights can be remotely controlled by the per-preprogrammed schedule. Such connection also gives rea l-time alerts in case of lighting problem and black-out. This improves public safety by lowering time for fast repair and proper maintenance.
IOT TECHNOLOGY FOR STREET LIGHTING
loT integrates radiomodules into streetlight housings and has jointly bid on several large municipal lighting RFPs. loT solution allows tens of thousands of streetlights to be connected directly to a small set of transceiver base stations. Certain lights can be designated as repeaters to ensure 100% network coverage with a very little additional infrastructure investment. The loT open data structure allows existing streetlight management applications to be seamlessly integrated. Installing a loT network for streetlight management has direct co-benefits with its excess network capacity: municipalities can also add other services, like parking, metering, or logistics over time, with no additional wireless investment.
Intelligent street lighting is more economic and human-friendly.
loT city-wide LPWAN network provides proven loT connectivity to manufacturers of street light controllers and other smart city devices.
SMART LIGHTING SOLUTION
loT offers fast and simple lights upgrade process with custom loT solution development program. Integration of the radiomodules would not make the lights price higher but will add advanced loT features.
Integrated lights will be able to send a rea l-time data on lighting status and parameters. Wi reless signal processing and data handling are performed by the base station. Information collected transmits to the main server where it can be utilized for real-time monitoring and management. Remote street lights control are performed from the Cloud Platform.
LED lights with loT radiomodule
Integrated loT radio module or modems bring the long-range connectivity to LED street lights with high scalability and coverage.
- low-cost integration with LED controllers.
- 16+ km of range in a harsh urban environment and 50+ km in open country.
- More than 2 000 000 LED controllers can be handled by the highcapacity gateway.
- Full -duplex connectivity allows to receive information from street lights in real-time and control the lighting remotely.
Smart lighting application
- Automatic fa ilure identification, alarms and reports.
- Remote control and switch on and off schedule .
- Real-time monitoring of lamp status, voltage, power, current.
- Data aggregation and drill-down analysis.
- Complex configurable alarm rules to notify users for significant issues .
- Multiple types of objects: street lights, sensors, smart meters, loT devices etc.